Statement of Faith:
- We believe the Bible is the inspired, infallible and authoritative Word of God.
- We believe in one true God manifesting Himself in three persons - Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His death and resurrection, and His imminent return.
- We believe man’s only hope is redemption through the shed blood of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
- We believe in the sharing of this good news (gospel) with the world.
- We believe that all of the gifts of the Holy Spirit listed in 1 Corinthians 12 are available and operational in the body of Christ today.
- We believe in water baptism of believers by immersion.
- We believe in the ordinance of holy communion.
- We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit as an experience subsequent to salvation with the scriptural evidence of speaking in tongues.
- We believe in praise and worship through music, lifting of hands, clapping, dancing, and singing, as a means to glorify God.
Ministry Values:Exalt Jesus in all that we do - personal devotion and worship. Unconditional love. Love for the cross. Adhering to the Word of God as a plumb line and foundation for all we are and are to do. Faith, prayer, and intercession.
Godly character - purity and righteousness, no compromise, fear of the LORD. Humility, integrity, honesty, wisdom, mercy, compassion, forgiveness, grace for each other, servanthood.
Unity - team spirit with each other and ministries in the body of Christ. Honor and respect those in authority. Keep short accounts of wrong suffered. Follow Christ’s golden rule. Matthew 7:12, “So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the law and the prophets.”
Communication - always clear and open, and let no offence build up.
Spirit of excellence- punctual, tidy, and modest in appearance.
Statement of Faith:
To Advance the Kingdom of God
Preparation for the Return of Christ
Through the Ministry of Restoration:
- Restoring His Government
- Matthew 16:18, Ephesians 1:22, 1 Corinthians 12:27-28
- The Raising Up of Leaders through the School of Discipleship
- Ephesians 4:11-13
Restoring Man’s Relationship with God.
- Restoring true unity, submission unto Him and to one another in love.
- It shall bring His power, the supernatural, and the fear of the LORD.
- For the equipping of the saints.
- That all may fulfill their God-given destiny.
- To bring in the end-time harvest.
- Preparing the bride of Christ.
Our Mission Statement:
My sons and daughters, get to know the God of your ancestors. Worship and serve Him with your whole heart and with a willing mind. For the LORD sees every heart and understands and knows every plan and thought.
1 Chronicles 28:9